Comment on page
Getting Started with Alerts
How to set up Alerts in Compass
How to Set up Alerts with Compass
The Alerts feature in Compass allows you to set up and receive alerts about specific events in the NFT space. This guide will walk you through the process of creating and configuring different types of alerts.
To create a new alert, click on the
in the top right corner on Compass, then click the 'Create Alert' button. You will be presented with various alert options, including Wallet Activity, Feed Activity, and Floor Price.
This type of alert will notify you when a specified wallet makes transactions. You can track wallet activity by toggling the activity type options (Mint, Burn, Sale, Purchase, Transfer).
The Feed Activity Alert notifies you when there's new activity on your wallet feed. You can set up this alert by selecting a channel and naming your alert.
The Floor Price Alert is designed to inform you when a collection's floor price crosses a specified threshold. To set this up, input the collection name and the threshold price in ETH.
This alert informs you when one or more tokens from a specified collection are listed. You can further filter this alert based on the token owner, token ID, price, and specific traits.
Alerts can be delivered via different channels, including Discord and Telegram. To create a new alert channel, click on 'Create Channel'.
If you want to receive alerts via a Discord server, use the 'Discord Webhook' option. To do this:
- 1.Create a new text channel in your Discord server.
- 2.Go to 'Integrations' and create a new webhook.
- 3.Copy the webhook URL.
- 4.Paste the URL into the 'Webhook URL' field in Compass and click 'Create'.
To receive alerts via Discord Direct Message:
- 1.Head over to the 'RoboRoom' channel in the Compass.Art Discord server.
- 2.Type '/my-ID' to receive your unique ID.
- 3.Copy this ID and paste it in the 'Discord ID' field in Compass. Click 'Create'.
To receive alerts via Telegram:
- 1.Open Telegram and search for 'Compass_NFT_alert_bot'.
- 2.Start a conversation with the bot and type '/start'.
- 3.The bot will provide a unique code.
- 4.Copy this code and paste it into the 'Telegram Code' field in Compass. Click 'Create'.
Note: Regardless of the channel, don't forget to add a name for your alert. This will help you easily identify your alerts.
With Compass's Alerts feature, you can stay updated on the NFT market's activities and make informed decisions based on real-time data.